Icon Injector 1.3 was released today, here’s the change log:
* Changed the way in which Xport files were handled, this should stop Icon Injector crashing with certain problem files.
* Updated the way .psu/.psd files are handled, this is purely to make the code neater, mind you I added loads of messy new code to improve the Xport handling 😀
* Cosmetic change to the Options dialog
* Changed links to reflect new website URL
* Removed Xploder Icon from Installer as it was causing issues with some saves